Thursday, 11 September 2014

Hey guys,

Today my friend asked me who I am as i have changed sooo much. some of these changes are bad and some good.

I used to be:
  • Really angry - I couldnt take anything as a joke and the sllightest little thing irratated me until I broke out and hit something.

  • Smart - Before a lot of bad things happened to me i was pretty smart.

  • Skinny - I never really used to eat and i got bullied sooo much that i was too scared to eat. people can be soo judgemental!

  • Confident - I used to have confidence in myself and people around me and people bit by bit took that away from me.

  • Hair - I have dyed my hair quite a bit as i can never make my mind up.

  • Myself - i wasnt afraid to be myself and now i dont even know who i am anymore. i was my own person.

Im just saying that i dont know who i am anymore but i will find myself one day .........

Cya xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment